June 28, 2017
Over the last few years that I’ve been working on this cause to end declawing, I’ve been blocked by people and organizations for simply trying to help save kitties from having their toes and claws amputated. Here are the ones that blocked me on Twitter.
Here are the reasons we were blocked by each of them.
- American Association of Feline Practitioners- They don’t like that I shine light on the fact that they allow the inhumane and mutilating procedure of declawing at their “Cat Friendly” practices. Please sign my petition to AAFP. AAFP Petition Cat Friendly practices and declawing AAFP 2017 President and declawing Does AAFP Care More About the Pocketbooks of their Cat Friendly vets or the welfare of cats?
Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine’s Dean, Rustin Moore- Blocked for shining light on how OSU Vet Med Center declaws cats. OSU Vet Med Center and Declawing Story
- Dr Andy Roark- Playing the victim and cyber-bullying card to get attention and pity. Playing the victim to get attention and pity
4. Houston Humane Society- They declaw cats. Houston Humane Society Declaws Cats and Kittens
5. American Animal Hospital Association- They don’t like that I shine light on the fact that they allow the inhumane and mutilating procedure of declawing at their “Standard of Excellence” hospitals. Please sign my petition to AAHA- AAHA Petition AAHA and declawing
6. New Jersey Veterinary Medical Association- They don’t like that I shine light on the fact that they lie about how declawing is performed and other unethical ways they address declawing to try and stop the anti-declawing bill in NJ. New Jersey Veterinary Medical Association and their unethical ways with declawing
8. Trumann Animal Clinic- I was blocked for sharing a photo that they posted on their facebook page of two kittens with bloody paws who had just had their toes amputated the day before. The caption this vet practice wrote on the photo was, “When the two siblings were “fixed” and declawed the day before, but they don’t act like anything has happened…” It’s probably one of the worst photos I’ve ever seen that was posted by a vet practice to promote their declawing and to deceive the public to believe a lie that kittens that were just declawed don’t feel pain or suffering. Two declawed kittens post